Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend! Taking the kids up to Idaho City camping. It'll be the maiden voyage for our new (to us) toy hauler. Looking forward to hitting the trails for the first time this year. Fingers crossed that it doesn't pour rain all weekend.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Taking your Prowler, forgot when you were picking up your new machine! Old Age! Advantage of being older, you can claim you forget stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I would like to humbly Thank all who gave the ultimate sacrifice to preserve our way of life and the safety of every US Citizen and Citizens of the world for whom they gave their lives.

I sudder to think of what the world would be like without those hero's sacrifice.

Even though this is Memorial Day weekend I also want to THANK all Veterans who have served while acknowledging folks I hold in very high esteem

·
Registered
220 Posts
Thanks Gary, that was nice! SEMPER FI

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend! Taking the kids up to Idaho City camping. It'll be the maiden voyage for our new (to us) toy hauler. Looking forward to hitting the trails for the first time this year. Fingers crossed that it doesn't pour rain all weekend.
Did you get your new buggy.:)

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Thanks Gary, I'm a Nam Vet and damn proud of it! I had 3 years, 8 months, and 10 days in country, I kept going back as I couldn't handle stateside assignments! Very easy to volunteer, don't you know!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I was never in any of the services , I tried to get in all of the different branches .. they had created a new classification back then called 1Y .. if was for certain "individuals" who didn't meet the criteria of the draft but weren't dodgers or the like instead of 4F classification they put us as 1Y ... in my case too damn big / tall and none of the services would allow me in even though I was trying to enlist. Go figure many were running out to Canada and or staying in College to avoid draft and here I was trying to enlist and got turned down at every branch of service.

Oh the reason the 1Y classification was so many guys who were in that grouping got 4F and were not able to get jobs or civilian Govment. employment with the 4F classifications

·
Registered
404 Posts
Happy memorial day everyone I hope everyone is healing from their long weekends and nothing was tore up!

I had a great weekend 2 days caming and took the rocket out for 130 mile cruise!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts