Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all the dads out there! Happy Fathers Day!!! I'm working days, celebrated last night with the kids. Put 2 miles on the Prowler giving my 18 month old Grandson, rides! Was fun....
What did the rest of you do?

Reactions: de3

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
We rode all day yesterday, going again shortly! Thinking back to my Dad, and all of the things I owe to him! Happy Father's day to all!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Happy Dad's day [on edit sorry for typo]

I'm spending the day at my Son's home and taking the Prowler out for a "test" ride , first one since eye issue ... just a lil local ride to see how things go , the meds are helping and giving me less double vision and eye lid droop :)

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
To all the dads out there! Happy Fathers Day!!! I'm working days, celebrated last night with the kids. Put 2 miles on the Prowler giving my 18 month old Grandson, rides! Was fun....
What did the rest of you do?
I spent yesterday helping my brother block off streets for a shootout. Used the prowler to haul traffic cones and water from the river for the horses (they wouldn't drink the city water). And then the fun part, shoveling sh*t!

Attachments

Reactions: Retired1

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
well ride went good and eyes didn't go into goofy state :)
sooo the A/C will be heading north with me for summers fun rides. Very relieved that the eye ssue is responding to the meds.

Reactions: mlh1962

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well ride went good and ryes didn't go into goofy state :)

too the A/C will be heading north with me for summers fun rides. Very relieved that the eye ssue is responding to the meds.
Glad to hear that you are doing good, Gary!

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Second that! Take care Gary! Stay safe!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
thanks Guys !

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
well ride went good and eyes didn't go into goofy state :)
sooo the A/C will be heading north with me for summers fun rides. Very relieved that the eye ssue is responding to the meds.
Glad it went well, folks can over come some disabilities and still drive but eye sight ain't one of them. :eek: Hope it stays stable or even better start improving.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts