Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I took that at last years Discount Tire FJ Summit in Ouray CO.

The volunteer fire department had it on top of their ladder truck as they were washing the vehicles's. I thought the blue sky really set it off.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Thanks for sharing same to you and God Bless!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Happy 4th of july to you all. Tomorrow's my anniversary. 24 years married 6 years common law. Nice rib eye dinner on the bbq out at camp and very expensive bottle of red wine.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
was out and about … day late but

Happy Independence day/weekend to all … fireworks display was great in a town an hour east of Reno at the dirt track races [Fallon was the town where we have a navel air base] the troops were give free admission

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Happy 4th of july to you all. Tomorrow's my anniversary. 24 years married 6 years common law. Nice rib eye dinner on the bbq out at camp and very expensive bottle of red wine.
Good for you. Congratulations.

was out and about … day late but

Happy Independence day/weekend to all … fireworks display was great in a town an hour east of Reno at the dirt track races [Fallon was the town where we have a navel air base] the troops were give free admission
What a Great gesture. :cool:

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
place was sold out too , not bad for a small town friday night races [usually Saturday nights] .. we went at 3:00PM to get a seat on the grass races started at 7:00 PM .. and it was 100 degrees out there , but it was a dry heat LOL … track was in great shape , they were watering it all day and working it in nice. just a touch bit of dust at the very end of the events.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
place was sold out too , not bad for a small town friday night races [usually Saturday nights] .. we went at 3:00PM to get a seat on the grass races started at 7:00 PM .. and it was 100 degrees out there , but it was a dry heat LOL … track was in great shape , they were watering it all day and working it in nice. just a touch bit of dust at the very end of the events.
I haven't been to a dirt track race in years,I used to love to go.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GTrover, Sounds like a great time.

I have a good friend (Dewey) that just retired and is back there rebuilding his cabin on the Coeur d'Alen river this summer. I would love to go and ride with him there.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
f
GTrover, Sounds like a great time.

I have a good friend (Dewey) that just retired and is back there rebuilding his cabin on the Coeur d'Alen river this summer. I would love to go and ride with him there.
CdA river drainage has hours and hours or ride trails out of there .. never cross the same trail and go seams like forever. have hunted that drainage a bunch .. some ruff country steep and rocky draws.

my partner lives in Pinehurst , I can ride back trails from my place [east of CdA by about 6 miles ] to his place back woods trails and head out from there …. it's about 40 minutes at 70 MPH highway drive there from my place and about 3.5 to 4 hrs back trail.

Just east of that drainage is Wallace , tons of real good ride drainages out of there also .. hours and hours of fun rides.

going to be very sorry to leave here and move to Reno burbs .. desert isn't as fun a mountains and woods IMHO

but there are trails to find and ghost town to explore there too.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That is one of the things that make Phoenix AZ so much fun. We get ti ride in the mountains (woods) in the summer and the deserts in the winter. That way there is no down time when it comes to riding.

I prefer riding in the desert, but our deserts are very mountainous. It is closer to ride and more techinacle.

I could see why you would not want to leave Coeur d'Alen. I have seen plenty of photos from my friend. Beautiful country.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts