Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres whats happening in my part of the country here in Northwest Oregon. It snowed 6 inches of snow couple days ago and now is down to about 10 degrees out.
Roads are mostly dry now as the sun came out yesterday and helped us out with some melting and drying. Thats good as I have to go to the airport today and thats a 100 mile round trip..

I had to go out to my shop 3 times the last 3 nights and check and make sure my light bulbs were still on that I have nested up to the block of my old truck motor.. I was about ready to crank it up and get some antifreeze run thru it and this cold spell came ..

And ,the wife wanted a new wood floating floor put in the utility room.. Then it snowed and the temp went down down down,,colder than a well diggers butt with the door off to move the washer ,dryer ,fridge out on the back porch ,plus put in a new threshold ,,brrrr getting older makes one complain more dont you think ..LOL

Other than that ,,all good and we are having our daughter here from Denver for thanksgiving so we are excited ..

Oh yeah,,lest I forget to brag a little..today I will get the trusty Artic Cat out with the trailer and haul some wood to the house for the wood stove ..aint these cats a kick in the a$$ for what they do to put the wheel borrow out of bussiness.. LOL

Eat hearty and hope you all enjoy yourselves . GP

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Thank You, You too! The same too Everyone!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Thanks prowlergopapa. Sounds like you have a lot going on. Stay warm. Bout 60 here today. Not bad huh.:rolleyes: Well i know its hard times right now for a lot of people, but we have so much to be thankful for. I for one know i do. Hope all you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Now lets go eat some good food and get fat and happy! lol :D

·
Registered
463 Posts
Happy thanksgiving. And thanks to all that add good info here.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Thank you all!! And we wish you a the best during the holiday season, And may your birds be tasty and juicy..;)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Everybody...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts