·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well Has anyone tried yet?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Nope. But they would sure be comfortable though if they did fit.

·
Registered
733 Posts
was looking at a limited edition wildcat today... wow those things are comfy! great Idea Joe! i'm going to be back at the dealer next week.. I'll see how they match up

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
280.00 here at my parts place

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I don't think my big azz will fit them LOL

·
Registered
414 Posts
Ah Gary....there's nothing a dollup of KY Jelly or Vaseline won't fix.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
561 Posts
I had cerios in my prowler. I like them but did not like them. They leaned to far forward. The one AC sells is a better seat. My buddy has them in his prowler. They are very comfortable. They sit more like a car seat. Higher in the front and lower where your butt is.
these are them. im sure they are less the further south you go.
Arctic Cat HIGH-BACK SUSPENSION SEAT from R V SPORTS INC

But they will fit with no effort.I know Jegs and Summit also sell seats that might be a better option than trying to put a WC seat in. Too me the WC seat base is too high.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Arctic Cat has. A new sport seat for the prowler but I havent seen them in person yet trying to find someone that has them
other ac brand replacement seats I sat in are for small butts lol

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I had cerios in my prowler. I like them but did not like them. They leaned to far forward. The one AC sells is a better seat. My buddy has them in his prowler. They are very comfortable. They sit more like a car seat. Higher in the front and lower where your butt is.
these are them. im sure they are less the further south you go.
Arctic Cat HIGH-BACK SUSPENSION SEAT from R V SPORTS INC

But they will fit with no effort.I know Jegs and Summit also sell seats that might be a better option than trying to put a WC seat in. Too me the WC seat base is too high.
nice seats,but around 800 dollars a guy would have in them.........Its just money I guess.

·
Registered
561 Posts
you drive a money pit. LOL were never happy just leaving them stock. I said I would but I'm the same put stuff into it all the time. U never see a uhaul behind a hurst.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
you drive a money pit. LOL were never happy just leaving them stock. I said I would but I'm the same put stuff into it all the time. U never see a uhaul behind a hurst.
I see seats down the road,I have looked at them several times,the one I like the most are the ones you have listed.factory A/C.:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts