Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from riding in Williamson WV. Wow those are nice trails and some of the most beautyfull mountain scenery. The Cat performed well the only problems were too hot Fri. with windshield on and lost a bed rail that dealer must not have thaught I needed. (they didnt tighten the bolts). We rode all day from Williamson to Mantawon were you can ride in town and eat and fuel up. Some of the trails are a little scary when your ridding the ridge with a drop off:eek:. I would recomend this area to anyone. There is some high speed trails, some steep hill climbs and some mudd if you want it.:D Sorry no pics we forgot camera. We got up Friday and loaded up and took off.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I've really been wanting to ride these trails. Its a pretty good drive from here so i'll need a few days for this trip. I hate that you didn't take your camera. I was really wanting to see some pics. Glad you had a good time.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. It was a 5hr drive for us but it was worth it. We got perfect weather 70deg. clear skys. We rode some Fri. and all day Sat. The bad part is the $50.00 fee per person for a year pass. Lucky for us we barrowed friends helmets with passes on them. I will buy my own next year.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Thanks. It was a 5hr drive for us but it was worth it. We got perfect weather 70deg. clear skys. We rode some Fri. and all day Sat. The bad part is the $50.00 fee per person for a year pass. Lucky for us we barrowed friends helmets with passes on them. I will buy my own next year.
5 hours is not too bad. It would prob take me somewhere between 8 and 10 hours.:eek: So whats that about the passes? You have to buy a yearly pass? The places i've rode you can buy a daily or weekend pass (per vehicle) not per person. That would get expensive if what you said is the only way they do it.:(

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes that is correct $50.00 per person unless you live there. It is robbery for someone like my wife that can only go sometimes. Ohio and Pa. both have day passes and are only $10.00 per machine.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Yes that is correct $50.00 per person unless you live there. It is robbery for someone like my wife that can only go sometimes. Ohio and Pa. both have day passes and are only $10.00 per machine.
Wow:eek: I probably won't go after all.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont know for sure but SneakySnake is a member here that could probably show you free trails in WV. but I will wait for him to chime in. He offered before but I totaly forgot to get ahold of him. He is a real nice guy.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I dont know for sure but SneakySnake is a member here that could probably show you free trails in WV. but I will wait for him to chime in. He offered before but I totaly forgot to get ahold of him. He is a real nice guy.
Yes he is a really nice guy. He's been a big help to me already. I'm sure he'll chime in pretty soon and give me a heads up on some trails.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts