Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

HavocXForum.com - The Largest Textron Havoc X Enthusiast Forum, Community And Owner's Club

Visited Country Cat last week (very nice dealership BTW), and talked to them about AC, and Textron Offroad. Unfortunately they could not provide any other insight than what has been posted. They are impressed with the Stampede, and had several base models in the showroom. Very Nice and should go head to head with the Ranger 800/900 without any problem, plus they were shown as 12,499.00. 80HP, Dry Sump motor! What's not to like! I asked about support, and Country Cat is getting up to speed, and the Tech Line will be available! I've used their tech support, and I was impressed with their knowledge. They also had 1 Recoil (Pure Electric), but I really didn't push the issue on that one! They expect their Havoc delivery in September/October. I'll keep posting as we gain more info. Others feel free to join in! Textron Offroad has brochures that can be viwed. Take a chance, see what they offer!

·
Registered
257 Posts
that country cat is a heck of a dealership! i got my cab from them. i figured why pay the shipping when it was the same price to drive down and pick it up. that made for a fun day walking around checking out the new toys and gear. when i went to load up my cab i got to go back into their morton where they store all the crated goodies too. man they have stuff.

i cant wait to see the new prowlers and havocs. i have found a little gem on the net giving me some insight tho. a 2018 owners manual for the new Textron Alterra VLX 700! (previously known as arctic cat :p)

·
Administrator
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pure Cat on that one! Textron had the 550, now a 700 ATV!

·
Registered
257 Posts
well here is the updated link for the havoc on textron's site. now to just set a date to go check this thing out for myself!

HAVOC

·
Registered
252 Posts
Wife just commented last week that she really liked the Arctic Cat dealer by us and Probably buy the next UTV through them whenever the time came. Unfortunately, I didn't like any of the current offerings since there wasn't anything I found interesting over our current Prowler HDX (upgraded the Front shocks to a nice set of Kings recently)

Then today saw post on Facebook about the Havoc. DAMN! LED lighting, 4000lb winch standard, 957cc 100hp motor (hopefully more electrical output), and Kings shocks on all 4 corners!!!!!

Looks like a nice machine!

·
Registered
252 Posts
RD, that EV looks fugly! LOL

·
Administrator
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RD, that EV looks fugly! LOL
It is worse up close! LOL Did like the Stampede that Country Cat had on the floor, stretched cab looked interesting! That and 80HP out the door.

·
Registered
252 Posts
When I saw that skinny middle on their EV, it made me think the only thing holding it from folding in half is the roll cage! Far too skinny! Odd they didn't just EV a standard Prowler frame like Polaris did their Ranger EV. Have one of those that has been running around in my area since they released them.

The Havoc on the other hand......

Looking forward to the Havoc vs General vs Pioneer comparisons in the next few months.

Oh and Country Cat, love that place! that's where I picked up the Skid Plates for that crazy sale price right after picking up this used Prowler!

And that is a long drive for you just to get to a dealership! ;P

·
Administrator
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We were out there on vacation so we decided to stop by! Wanted to meet their tech guy as he was very helpful on a couple of issues!

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts

·
Administrator
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Bryan!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Also signed up.