Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased 2014 700 HDX as utility 3 seat machine but use it mostly as recreational 2 seat machine. I could use some center storage. does anyone know of center storage accessory for this machine.
Thanks
randy

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Don't I ever saw any, but someone must have something!

·
Registered
125 Posts
funny you should ask. I used to use all 3 seats on my 2012 HDX but since my daughter has her own little 4 wheeler I've been thinking of checking out if the center console and bucket seats would fit instead.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I realize this doesn't answer your question, but this Arctic Cat storage bag is downright handy. Think I dropped about $35 on it. Worth every penny. Keep gloves, bug spray, small limb cutting tool, my cell phone, sunflower seeds, etc. It actually holds quite a bit.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I may go to a junk yard next week and look for an automotive console that will fit. may also look at that storage bag

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I also have the V-Bag , it is a good handy storage pouch .. I had a double ATV pouch before with the top half oaken to the V brace and the lower half just sitting on the dog house .. like the V-Bag better at this point ... I got mine used on here from a fellow member, RD believe you pid much more unless you got a real find , I paid $40 in good used condition IIRC .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts