Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi members,

I'm new in the forum but I read many comments on the forum and that's help me much to choose an UTV. So I just buy an HDX 2011 with Tatou track.

I download the service manual but I didn't found an "Owner manual" for general info on the HDX. Newbi with this kind of equipment (my last atv is an 1991 BigBear 350) I haved hard time to find simple stuff like : how to remove the seat, where's the battery, where's the oil gauge and now I don't know if I have to add oil by the oil gauge or by the fill cap (if so : I don't know where is it)

So, an general manual surely exist ? I know I look dumb but.... ok, I probably be :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Hi members,

I'm new in the forum but I read many comments on the forum and that's help me much to choose an UTV. So I just buy an HDX 2011 with Tatou track.

I download the service manual but I didn't found an "Owner manual" for general info on the HDX. Newbi with this kind of equipment (my last atv is an 1991 BigBear 350) I haved hard time to find simple stuff like : how to remove the seat, where's the battery, where's the oil gauge and now I don't know if I have to add oil by the oil gauge or by the fill cap (if so : I don't know where is it)

So, an general manual surely exist ? I know I look dumb but.... ok, I probably be :rolleyes:
there is no dumb questions on here.Iam not sure if you can download a owners manual or not.but Iam very sure you can get that at your articcat shop.I have downloaded service manual and parts manual also.:)

·
Administrator
7,312 Posts
I requested an owners manual from Arctic Cat, they mail them out if you request one at no charge. I e-mailed them my request. Give it a try!......................RD

·
Registered
432 Posts
I requested an owners manual from Arctic Cat, they mail them out if you request one at no charge. I e-mailed them my request. Give it a try!......................RD
I think that is what it says in the back my owners manual is that new owners to contact them for a manual. I wasn't smart enough to check that. I ordered one through my dealer, can't remember how much, thinkin 20 or 30 bucks.:(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I contact store.arcticcat and I think they gonna send me one ! Great ! Until I get the manual : here is an easy one : Should I add oil by the oil gauge ? It's kind of hard to reach... I'll probably do a messup.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I contact store.arcticcat and I think they gonna send me one ! Great ! Until I get the manual : here is an easy one : Should I add oil by the oil gauge ? It's kind of hard to reach... I'll probably do a messup.
not real sure on yours I have a 06 its easy to check oil in it,someone will chime in and help you out.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts