Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my 2011, Prowler HDX 700. 11 Hours new..still going through the shake down...got a few things lose, just minor issues. so far so good.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Have fun with your new toy!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the Welcome

Does anyone have a good site for Accessories? I'm looking for add-on for the 2011 HDX. I bought the soft encloser and it only lasted for a couple of hours and then tore on each top corner where it meets the windshield, Arctic Cat is replacing it for free..looks like an engineering issue.

But i'd like to find some non skid floor mats for this HDX...the floor is so slick when getting in with wet or muddy boots.

The HDX runs great, I like the ability to adjust the shocks for all riding conditions. I have had over 800 lbs of seed and planting supplies in the bed, and it doesn't even know it's there...Just keeps on pulling.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Does anyone have a good site for Accessories? I'm looking for add-on for the 2011 HDX. I bought the soft encloser and it only lasted for a couple of hours and then tore on each top corner where it meets the windshield, Arctic Cat is replacing it for free..looks like an engineering issue.

But i'd like to find some non skid floor mats for this HDX...the floor is so slick when getting in with wet or muddy boots.

The HDX runs great, I like the ability to adjust the shocks for all riding conditions. I have had over 800 lbs of seed and planting supplies in the bed, and it doesn't even know it's there...Just keeps on pulling.
Try UTV Inc for some of the gadgets you may need or if you want a fair and honest dealer to order and ship you stuff call Chris at EAAC 1.800.651.0354

UTV INC - UTV INC

Arctic Cat

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Back in the Shop

Well, I had to take the New HDX back to the shop. Winshield cut the top corners of the soft top (not durning trailering). Right rear wheel is the wrong size, does not match left rear, (not hight or width) but thickness..right rear is thinner by 1/4 inch. Remore winch control wired backwards, some sort of cam switch is being replaced (factory bulletin). They are still trying to fix the squeeking steering wheel. They are also trying to find a way to stop the windshied from serious vibration issues.

Is anyone else having any issues with the new 700 HDX?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Welcome to the site from sweet home Alabama. Good to see someone from the neighborhood. Sounds like your kinks are minor. Hope it all works out for ya. Did you get yours from the A/C dealer in Alexander City? I used them for some extened warranty work back during the summer b/c Bass Pro Shop was too busy. They are some good guys.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pretty minor stuff. BassPro has it now...they had it for 7 days. I need to call them today and let them know i need it by Tuesday noon. As i'm heading out on another hunting trip to Ga. Wednesday afterwork. If they arn't able to get the work done, i'll give those folks in Alex. city a call. Thanks for the info.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts