Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess first let me say that I do not have an Arctic Cat Prowler :( not yet anyway.
I've been doing allot of research, and I am positive I want one, and I will get one, it's just a matter of time and money... Somehow I seem to have more of one and less of the other right now! I've decided I want the 1000 XTZ. First thing i'll probably do to it is paint it, so it at least looks different than everyone elses. But we will see.

What I am here for so early, (Before I even own one) is to get a little more acquainted with the car, and any nuances it may have. I'd like to be a little ahead of the curve, especially when dropping that much money on something.

A little background on me: I've been involved in off road motorsports as a hobby, for hunting, exploring, recreating, etc. in this state for most of my life. I currently own a Jeep, Rock Buggy, Dodge Diesel Truck, and a trailer. I build just about everything myself, the Rock Buggy and the trailer I built from the ground up. The Jeep and the Dodge are both heavily modified by me.
Needless to say, now that I'm getting a little older, (46) I'm looking for a little more performance out of the box. I wont lie to myself or you, I'll probably modify the Prowler too, but for the most part, I think it'll fit the bill for my intended use nicely.

This was probably more of an introduction than necessary or desired, but I like to be thorough. :D

Looking forward to meeting all the folks here in Arizona, and E-meeting the rest of the folks here!

·
Registered
463 Posts
welcome wildcat. I baught the XTZ for the same reason, more power out of the box. And I ended up modifing it too. Lol.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Welcome to the forum, it sounds like you belong right here with the rest of us. I'm looking forward to watching your build ups on your machine, keep us posted when you do start and don't worry, help and information is never in short supply on this site, lots of great ideas and good folks on here.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Welcome wildcat! You will be getting alot of information from this forum. Hopefully you get your new machine sooner than later.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome Home

1 - 9 of 9 Posts