Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Here, little info on me:

Family man, likes to get a little loud on weekends off. I'm running a used/abused (just bought a couple of months ago) 06 650 XT Prowler. It is soon to be all new underneath.....did I mention it was abused! ;)
I'm not new to forums and look forward to meeting some good people with helpful knowledge and common interests.
I hope this will help pass the time until the 4 to 6 feet of snow is off the local trails so I can get out on them.

Tankmonkey

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Welcome tankmonkey, what kind of abuse has the cat gone through?
Complete neglect for 4 years......ridden hard and put away wet pretty well every trip out. So far I have replaced all of the bearings, bushings, ball joints, u-joints, a rear caliper, all brake pads, battery, starter selenoid.......that was the first trip to the shop, it has just returned due to a crank case seal leak and while there they found a hairline crack in the block.....upon it's return it now is puking out antifreeze and the fan is not kicking on!!!! Glad I bought it REAL cheap!! LOL It is now on it's way back to the shop on Wednesday to check the cooling system.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
hi there.. i am brand new member here. nice to know you!! hope have great time here!
Thats a Bad website you are posting full spyware etc!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts