Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys my name is tim abner and i am new to the internet world we have today. I have a 2007 Arctic cat prowler ht and also have a 2009 Polaris RZR. Thank tim abner

·
Registered
583 Posts
hey guys my name is tim abner and i am new to the internet world we have today. I have a 2007 Arctic cat prowler ht and also have a 2009 Polaris RZR. Thank tim abner
Welcome ! I'm from London Ky, just a little south of you. Where do you ride Tim?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hey Tim, come ride with us this summer over in Powell Co. we ride every Saturday You too Ryan, I need some back up kicking those Teryx asses.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome to the site, you will find a lot of god info here.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hey Tim, come ride with us this summer over in Powell Co. we ride every Saturday You too Ryan, I need some back up kicking those Teryx asses.
Sounds like we need to arrange a group ride, where do you ride in Powell? Tim i'm actually from Clay county, Manchester to be exact. I assume you ride at D&K racing down here? Not much else unless you run the pipeline trails and they get a little narrow. We go a little further south to Leslie county or down to Royal Blue in Tennessee.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is that where the just put the little restrant in you park at the bottom of the hill at a little camp groung place

·
Registered
583 Posts
is that where the just put the little restrant in you park at the bottom of the hill at a little camp groung place
Thats called Wille Begley rv park. Thats where we spend the majority of our time on the easy trails with the kids. I've not had the prowler on the rougher trails there yet. Let me know when you want to ride!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Welcome to the site. I might have to come down there and ride this summer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts