Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought myself a 2010 prowler 1000. Traded in my two Polaris's, One was a sled (06FST) and the other a quad (07 sortsman 800 x2) I have been wanting a s x s for a while now. Well I got one bought the bigest I could get. There is no replacement for displacement. Now we just need the snow to go away but it is still fun.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome Home!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Welcome px3. Enjoy and learn from your brothers here at Prowler nation.I think i will show this post to my buddy , the Polaris dealer, it will make his day. lol

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Welcome to the site. Good move from polariz to Cat. You will love the power.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Glad you came over PX3, you'll find these guys over on this forum know a lot more than over on arcticchat.
There are a few of us dealers hanging out over here and we'll try to help with technical or service questions and many here have modded their machines from mild to super wild. So they can help you with your aftermarket questions and modification needs.
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welcome to the forum fellow Canuck! You will love your cat, but just read the forums and do some necessary upgrades to make your ride more pleasant. Find prestige Mike and get some new rear springs, get some wicked aluminum for skid plates and your set for the rugged country!! Enjoy!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome px3, I got a xtx 700 and it charges through snow with ease with the stock rubber, up to a foot of snow then gets kind of dicey! I'm in eastern Alberta and my buddy, aka Hammerbike, ride throughout the winter, unless it's real cold, then stay in for a shot of rum!:D

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome ... where in Canuckville do you reside ?? lots of good friends up that way.

on edit ... ooooops sorry didn't see page 2

·
Registered
25 Posts
Px3 welcome i have only been a member a couple days and have learned alot . Look forward from hereing from you and mods to your cat.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts