Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Welcome to the site. Great machine you have there! The 700 engine was first released in the Prowler line in 2008, and has same engine design through 2015. Easy to work on. You have joined the best Prowler site going, great members, vast knowledge, and tons of humor! Stay in touch.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome to the Cathouse!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house

our tradition is the new guy gets the fire wood and brews the first batch of coffee ... so better get busy as we like our coffee strong and we like a good fire to sit around and share some lies :)

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Maybe we stretch the truth a little bit, but....................................LMAO

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
welcome to the best prowler site....great members,and a lot of good info..........let us know how you like your machine.:)

The Prowler has been great so far. I actually just finished installed some led cubes on the roll bar and some led lights underneath for affect. Oh yeah and a soft top to keep the sun rays off of the me.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
They are addicting!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
The Prowler has been great so far. I actually just finished installed some led cubes on the roll bar and some led lights underneath for affect. Oh yeah and a soft top to keep the sun rays off of the me.
sounds like you are off to a great start..............lol never an end to add on's..........:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts