Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loved our trv for 5 years so we traded the kaw.mule for new prowler. so far love it. Have the vxc cab, heater ,wiper,winch, and just bought a snow plow.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Welcome to the site! Great source for information.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome home

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi Chas - Welcome to the group! Also, thanks for the monster snowstorm I woke up to this morning (they said 'we are expecting a big blast of snow from Montana'. Darn southerners :) - was up at 0450 putting the plow on - worked dandy!
Cheers,
Craig

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
What model Prowler?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome! if you have any questions or issues you will find your answers here!! X2 what Joe said, what model prowler? :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks forthe big welcome!!! I bought a 2012 hdx 700 Green mettalic. I have a VXC cab with the windshield that has 2stage opening and good glass, heater windshield wiper kolpin floor mounted gun rack,Warn winch,warn snow plow provantage 72inch with reciever hitch mount, terra tires. I bought this machine used with 505 miles on it. Am very happl to get rid of that mule definitly time for a change!!!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house ... my old friend of 35/40 years is retireing to your town .. 'spect I'll be over frequently LOL

enjoy the new rig use low range plowing an your good to go

have to meet up sometime and ride the area , I'm over in CdA area ... another good friend is in Pinehurst and is a life long resident knows the areas like the back of his hand as he is an avid hunter also. he rides a Rhino but I don't hold that against him as he is the one who got me into the Prowler [if fit in them but not the rhino :) ] so anyway we're close.
a ton of miles of good riding in our areas!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Look forward to meeting you Gtroyer Part of the reason for getting the prowler I have a couple of buddys that are in a riding club in Trout creek, We will have to get together next summer and go for a ride. A great time for a ride is when trout creek has their huckleberry festival I think the 2nd weekend in August? Lots of places to ride. I have eight miles of road and trails on my property and I border the forest service for a mile and a half with lots of miles of road back there.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
if you see a silver Dodge Dually pulling a Orange A/C Prowler on a trailer [dually with grey ghost flames] w/ I DE HO plates .. come introduce yourself it's me LOL

in your town hard to miss a stranger :)

be a while I suspect as he hasn't sold his place yet even though he has a place in mind there, out on river road a ways out, borders forest service land to the rear with river frontage... been on the market for more than 2 years now.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Thanks forthe big welcome!!! I bought a 2012 hdx 700 Green mettalic. I have a VXC cab with the windshield that has 2stage opening and good glass, heater windshield wiper kolpin floor mounted gun rack,Warn winch,warn snow plow provantage 72inch with reciever hitch mount, terra tires. I bought this machine used with 505 miles on it. Am very happl to get rid of that mule definitly time for a change!!!
Sounds nice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
To Gtroyer I live out river rd west 10 miles from town I bet I know which house Hes looking at the fella has several custom log homes for sale and he is an exceptional craftsman your friend will not be disappointed. Mark Hall is selling them way cheaper than he should, I wish I could afford one of his homes built on my place. He is also building a log house kit to sell for somewhere else all beautifull big larch/tamarack trees. I know I hauled all his logs for him with my selfloader log truck. If you come out River rd west my lane is called ZZ Bar Ranch lane.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
not the place as this place had no log home but did have I believe 2 dwellings .... he will use the dwelling for his Father who is up in years and be building a Log Home also.. the place he is semi looking at is farther out [past the water over river pipe] .. sits back in a ways and butts right up near the hill kinda sits in a small grove of trees and believe there are several out buildings IIRC. think it's about 50 +/- acres, nice pasture on frontage side of dwellings for 10 or so head .. I'll tell him of the Log place availability though as that is what he wants but 50 acres or so in the mix minimum.

know your lane/street well been buy it several times as I've gone "looking" several times with my buddy. nice area for sure.

he has been working with a realtor named Darcy, her hubby is a cattle man back behind town up a draw

1 - 19 of 19 Posts