Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few days ago, I became a Prowler owner. :cool:

Lots and lots of Arctic Cats over the years, but this is the first one with wheels instead of slide rails! :D I bought a 2007 650, with a recently replaced motor. (dealer installed, factory motor) Got some accessories with it too, as you can see in the pic. Now the "Wicked Queen" wants some tunes, so I've been looking at some options that are out there.

Anyway, glad to be a member of what looks to be a very good site. I really appreciate those who take the time to produce and operate sites like these for the benefit of sharing information about hobbies they enjoy.

My kudos to you!

Attachments

·
Registered
618 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new ride.

Are you ready for the snow coming?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thinken if North Dakota had alligators they would be swimming around his house right now. Terrible flood going on in the valley.
Yeah - things are a mess again with spring flooding. We are situated pretty well west of Thompson, ND with no significant impacts. (thankfully!)
My in-laws, however, are another story. I brought a little boat out to them yesterday, so they can get from their house to the spot a mile down the road where they park their vehicles.

As far as being ready for the snow, NO! The sleds are put away, and therefore winter has officially been declared OVER!!! I want my golf clubs!

Record flooding, a winter storm warning, and golf course membership fees are due ... just another April in the Red River Valley. :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts