Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)Hello everyone I am new to this forum. I am glade to be a new member. I design UTV/ATV clothes. We do custom orders for all. IF you want your UTV or ATV on a shirt we can do that. We are located online @ offroadstyles.com I am looking forward to networking and socializing with you all. If you have any questions just let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
got a name ?

welcome to you , do you ride or just advertise in member area ?
we have a location / forum for vendors suggest you look into that forum and then join us in the forums as a member/advertiser ..

not trying to flame you just want things to done by forum guidelines .. vendors pay for the space and are also posters.

suggest you fill in your signature lines also so we can answer your questions without a question.

cool looking designs you showing there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IF I where to become a advertiser do you know if the people would be interested in buying the UTV and ATV shirts or even maybe designing them shirts on here?

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
IF I where to become a advertiser do you know if the people would be interested in buying the UTV and ATV shirts or even maybe designing them shirts on here?
Hello Lindsay .. can't speak for others but we're a bunch of gear heads many of us from way back "in the day" and still spin a wrench or two ... I'm sure most have a collection of T Shirts from many years [some might be older than you LOL not knowing your age] .. I know I have some ol shirts that I keep just for memories , some dating back into the 60's and 70's M/C stuff / street rod stuff and old famous race track stuff [many now closed] hell I even have some very old Rat Fink shirts from the day [even signed ones from the man himself]

anyway we are all our own guys and am not sure the market for you but believe there will be / are some sales.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
I pretty much match up with Gary's profile. Always ready for a new "Dress T-Shirt for those formal occasions!" LOL

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome Lindsay, show us some more! And Welcome to a Great Place! To share Stories and (such) also!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
You Know "that" put yourself in the "Antique" Category!! Not being Mean or anything, just Saying!! :)

·
Registered
3,295 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
"hell I even have some very old Rat Fink shirts from the day [even signed ones from the man himself"
Wow, don't hear about "Big Daddy" too much anymore. Bet there is a lot of members on here that don't know about him.

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Welcome Lindsey! Can you put a pic like this on a shirt for me? I'll need 2 and give me a price estimate, please. I'll get you a better picture before hand...

Maybe a nice muddy picture would be better! HMM????

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
got a name ?

welcome to you , do you ride or just advertise in member area ?
we have a location / forum for vendors suggest you look into that forum and then join us in the forums as a member/advertiser ..

not trying to flame you just want things to done by forum guidelines .. vendors pay for the space and are also posters.

suggest you fill in your signature lines also so we can answer your questions without a question.

cool looking designs you showing there.
Gary it is a legitimate site,she advertises on my face book site,and several other sites,I told her that she would probably have to pay a venders fee to sell on the site,I told her it probably would not be worth the fee......I just wanted you members to see whats out there........:)

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Would this be a possible source for the forum shirts?

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Could be with know problems,just getting enough members to do it........
don't think you guys were around with the last round of T Shirts [I was the "in charge" new member that volunteered to do the project ... was a real PIA to do and the quality wasn't what was advertised .. IMHO heavy duty quality shirts or none at all

1 - 20 of 22 Posts