Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Yesterday my friends and I went for a trail ride. My vehicle is the Prowler XTZ 1000 bone stock and my two friends own a KFX450 and a KFX700 for those who don't know they are made by Kawasaki. After a long day of riding my frined says, "let's line em up to see what's up with the prowler," I was like allright let's do it! well as for the KFX450 it was left behind by about 3-4 Prowler lengths and the 700 was left behind by 1 1/2-2 prowler lengths. When we raced the second time around the prowler was left behind by the 700 about 1 1/2 prowler lengths. We were surprised at how fast the stock prowler was. Oh, and bye the way I forgot to mention that the KFX 700 has upgrades like full exhaust(FMF Dual with manifolds) Air Filter Box, and a jet kit. So you be the judge. Oh! and the prowler is an awesome machine and is worth buying. I personally love it. I allready ordered ITP 14" SS Machined Wheels w/ 26" terra cross tires 1" 1/2 spacer kit all around and the TMW Seats w/ crow 5 point harnesses. TMW 6 point cage and TMW rear bench seat.

The seats

The cage

The wheels

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Welcome aboard. Thanks for sharing your strory.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
New Guy

Just picked up my new, 700 today Only been on the street with cant wait to play in the dirt.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Thank You!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts