Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shut down my 06 Prowler for 5 minutes and now it has no power to the dash. No lcd, lights, or ignition. The battery is new, but I checked it anyway. It is good. All the fuses are good. I changed the ignition switch and the solenoid. Still no luck. I am out of ideas, please help.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I shut down my 06 Prowler for 5 minutes and now it has no power to the dash. No lcd, lights, or ignition. The battery is new, but I checked it anyway. It is good. All the fuses are good. I changed the ignition switch and the solenoid. Still no luck. I am out of ideas, please help.
Welcome to the best prowler site,check your ground going from the battery to the side cover.......and there is also relays along with the fuses.take a test light and see if you got power going to the starter when you turn the key on.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Welcome to the site! I'd do as de3 suggests, check the grounds, and all connections, check the relays, and power to the fuse box, and all fuses

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
another thing if you want to up the safety and reliability install re-setable circuit breakers replacing the fuses ... helps a ton when in the boonies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts