Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i joined then never made a post so i figure i will do that now. my name is Tim and we just recently got a 08 Arctic Cat Prowler 650 XT. we had 4 wheelers but the wife decided she would rather be a passenger so we sold our 4 wheelers and got the prowler. havn't had a chance to realy ride it much but i think it will be alot of fun, we shall see. i put on new tires and think i will get a Big Gun exhaust and power controler for it. any other sugestions? we mainly trail ride in W.Va. (wife has familly there). well good to be here and i hope to get to know a few of you all.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
welcome to the site,, i have the same machine ,bought it for the same reason......love it:D

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome aboard! you will find the info that you need here, lots of very helpful people around. I would recommend the HMF swamp series for your bike, put the turn down add on it will keep it from being too loud but sound and work amazing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome to the forum,you will enjoy, where at in wva do you ride, thats where i live.
well it used to be jackson and wood counties but now my wifes brother bought land in wirt county so looks like we will be around there mainly but like i said the wife has familly there we will still go to jackson and wood counties sometimes. not to far away from parkersburg. we were at the bottom of wood county, you have good riding there? maybe we could come there sometime!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
my sister lives in wirt county,i live right outside of parkersburg out by the airport in the waverly area,we will have to get together sometime.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts