Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rah466 here from Western Montana. I'm a semi-retired cattle rancher. Getting a little older, sold my Harley and Yamaha dirt bike,so now I'm on four wheels. Just purchased a 2013 Prowler 700 HDX in green. I'm a little cautious on the hills but getting bolder by the day. Not real sure what these machines are capable of. The book states no slope over 15 deg. Hah, I've already been on over 25 deg. and that seems plenty tame. This looks like a great forum and I'm sure i'll learn a lot from you folks.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house .. what part of W. Montana

I'm over in Coeur d'Alene [in summer] down in Reno/Sparks now for winter months .. soon to be wife can't handle the deep snow , scares the poop out of her lol

ever ride the Magruder trail , fun time going to all the abandoned
forest service lookouts and the side trails. some friends and I were over 2 years ago and I plan to do it again in the next couple years.

fill in you signature line with rig [or rigs you have fun on/with] ..location just town [helps to answer questions without more questions ]
your rig will take you more places than you have balls to go .. get some recovery gear just in case .. do some reading ask some questions and RIDE THE CRAP OUT OF IT .. your in the country to do it for sure .. maybe after winter we'll attempt to get together and ride some new trails .. we both have lots

oh and read some older threads and digest stuff a bit

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome to the site. Unsure is a good thing cause their capabilities will get you hurt if not careful, or knowledgeable. Remember When driving fear is your friend, once you no longer have fear then become scared lol.

You will do nothing but enjoy it, glad to have you.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
rah466 here from Western Montana. I'm a semi-retired cattle rancher. Getting a little older, sold my Harley and Yamaha dirt bike,so now I'm on four wheels. Just purchased a 2013 Prowler 700 HDX in green. I'm a little cautious on the hills but getting bolder by the day. Not real sure what these machines are capable of. The book states no slope over 15 deg. Hah, I've already been on over 25 deg. and that seems plenty tame. This looks like a great forum and I'm sure i'll learn a lot from you folks.
Welcome to the best prowler site,great members and good info.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts