Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello new to the site .I have an 08 650 xt,which I love ,BUT seems like everytime I take it out I get a new problem with it. So that is why I'm joining this site to get much needed help without having to blow my money letting dealer look at it everytime .Any help is appreciated .Thanks

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Hello new to the site .I have an 08 650 xt,which I love ,BUT seems like everytime I take it out I get a new problem with it. So that is why I'm joining this site to get much needed help without having to blow my money letting dealer look at it everytime .Any help is appreciated .Thanks
Welcome Home!

·
Registered
60 Posts
hello new at this i have an 08 650 allso trying to install a watter heater in it but the watter will not serkilate any ideal gater

·
Registered
291 Posts
shower

Hey gater welcome to the site. Did the thermostat open? Or am i misunderstanding what you are trying to do? I think you are trying to install a heater for heating the cab. Or are trying to install a water heater to take a shower?
Be hard to install a shower in a prowler,Just think how long a water hose you would have connect to it.

·
Registered
291 Posts
new

Welcome, you can get alot of info here.

·
Registered
291 Posts
waqter heater

Well my toy hauler has a water heater in it and no water hose.
Yes but the water is not potable it has antifreeze in it.

·
Registered
291 Posts
heater

Well i hope its electric, I sure would not want natural gas in my prowler bed.

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts

Welcome to the PROWLER NATION. I have a 650 also and love it. This forum is filled with so many great people some one will have an idea for almost anything you can pitch there way. Welcome and I hope you enjoy.

Seth

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
291 Posts
Way to go Chris so your finally going green?
sounds more like a green fog. Well i have to get to work on my 700, went to the mountain's Tuesday and did a little damage. We don't have sand here in West Virginia but we have a lot of hills and mud. And trees you bonce off of.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Never been to West Virgina but seen some pics. Very nice country.
Yes there are some very pretty places in WV. And we are not back wood hicks the way most people think we are. We have some very good places to ride. You can ride about any type of terrain you would like to ride. We don't have any sand but we have alot of mud,rocks and mountains.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts