Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Friends! I'm from Russia. A month ago, bought inc Arctic Cat prowler xtz 1000, 2009 year. It is tacky and will have to hold him a little repair. I hope for Your support.))
Sorry, I bad speak English and so translate the message through a translator.

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the site , drop in and be part of us anytime

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Hell, I've been here for 57 years and still can't speak or understand what's said here! Welcome Russian Dude! How did you get that lil thing above the last N in your name? I want that for mine!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for the nice welcome! I really liked the arctic cat prowler. You make a good technique. I had already owned the car Ford Escape from the US. I liked it. Only spare parts delivered for a long time. For three whole weeks.

·
Registered
199 Posts
3-4 weeks to get most parts from USA to Norway also. And the parts sometimes ends up almost twice the US-price. Shipping is expencive, and on top of that add 25% on the total cost (product+shipping) that goes to the state.

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
Nice to know Prowlers are worldwide! LOL Been to Moscow back in the 70's! We were flying the U.S. embassy run out of Frankfort Germany. And just my luck it was winter time! I hate winter!

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Making me thirsty for a Moscow Mule... Hey, Its 0830 here-in Moscow its 1730..... Bottle's up! Lets toast our new friend in Moscow! Welcome Buddy!

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
That works for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts