Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im a newbie .. just joining to get some info , i have not bought one yet , trying to decide on a prowler or a rhino ... any input ???:)

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. I'm sure you will get a few members opinions about the Prowler versus the Rhino. What ever you decide to get go out and enjoy it before you make any modifications to it. That's my advice. Come on back and let us know what you bought and why you made that decision.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome to the site. In my opinion the cat will out preform the rhino, but thats just my 02 cents.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome to the site. BUY AMERICAN!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how about a 2008 prowler 650xt for7000.00 with a complete set of plastics , 28 swamplite tires , 14" ss wheels , doors , clutch kit , aftermarket bumpers .... its on alaska craigslist i would post the link but dont know how . please let me know:)

·
Registered
656 Posts
Welcome to the site. I think the prowler will out perform the rhino. My rhino friends had a hard time following me even before my modifications.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
08 650 xt , with a bunch of add ons ... pick it up on friday will take some pictures and post them on sunday....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts