Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Kevin and I ma addicted . I have a 2010 prowler 700. Installed a set of tracks this week. Time involved 4days well short story is they came from a yamaha rhino? Why well for next to no money and i spend a lot of time at a mach shop 4days of playing I am set. I live in the mountains of Id and with this I wont have any problem seting bear baits this spring. Hope the photo works

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Welcome to the forum, lotta great people and help here! .......................RD

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome Kevin from Cd'A , Id.

good folks and good info here ... be careful though a lot of "desert types" hang here and you know you can't trust them their brains are cooked LOL

and don't pass on too much info about our ride areas, they will want to invade us .. and be like liberals to Komiefornia :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all I havent got the photo thing worked out yet ? I am not vary good with this but I hope to get some up next week . I am putting on a wounded warier snow moble ride next weekend so I hope to get some good photos .
I found this place every time I would look somthing up on the pc it would send me here so here I am!
Kevin

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Gary You sound a little like me ha Dodge cum, jeep, prowler. It must be the cleen cool air!
Kevin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts