Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here from Kansas City considering the purchase of a Prowler 1000 XTZ. Nice forum board, thanks for having me.

Joe

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Welcome to the forum, good choice on an arctic cat machine! Great members here, very. Helpful.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
New guy here from Kansas City considering the purchase of a Prowler 1000 XTZ. Nice forum board, thanks for having me.

Joe
Welcome to the site Joe, I haven't had the chance to drive a 1000 but I hear the ones that have them love the power. Are you looking at new or used? The only dears I know of around KC is Bass Pro in Independence and Valley Outdoor Equipment in Grain Valley.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house Joe

when ya get a chance fill in your signature lines and also your location so when ya ask something we don't have to ask ride area or what ya have. help us help U

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome

This is a great board - very helpful and suppportive. I have a 2010 700, and while it's fine for power every now and then I wonder if I should go bigger :)

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
This is a great board - very helpful and suppportive. I have a 2010 700, and while it's fine for power every now and then I wonder if I should go bigger :)

Good luck!
I think we all wonder sometimes,A few mod's on my 650 and It's great,may not be the fastest,but plenty of power................TRUST ME I FOUND OUT..:eek::eek:

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
700 power is right for me, if I went bigger I would have to go true sport ='s Wildcat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts