Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly, how many of you wear helmets while riding in a prowler?

Secondly, what is the Legal Requirements where you live with regards to you having to wear a helmet while operating a Prowler.

Here in New Brunswick I was advised by the All Terrain Vehicle Task Force that as the Prowler is still considered an All Terrain Vehicle, that helmets are mandatory. If caught not wearing a helmet the fine is $172.50.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Is that because people in Arizona have HARD HEADS or NO BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I wear either a mx style Arctic Cat brand helmet for play riding or a Pyrotect full face pumper helmet for racing...

In New Mexico, under 18 is required to wear helmets, all are required to wear eye protection.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I don't own a helmet but need to get a couple as required by some state parks. Our city only requires helmets for ATV's not UTV's to drive on city streets.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
i always wear a helmet on my quad so its just a habit to put it on when i get in the prowler. you can never be to safe.

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
In AZ too you are required to wear helmets under 18 years of age. We have a eye protection only law for street bikes so that is the requirement for the UTV's. Most wear goggles and thats it. I feel a helmet is a good idea because you never know if your head will hit the roll cage or steering wheel if you tip, flip or hit something. Remember it only takes a second to put it on and only takes a second to get into danger and then it's to late.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts