Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for some oem shocks for my prowler 2007 650 h1 i was trying to adjust the rears and i broke off the little tab that holds the adjustment in place, pretty cheezy spot weld... and i am going scouting this weekend for deer in flag and would like to locally pick them up in az if i can, i just need the rears but would love all 4 if you have em thanks guys and i hope everyone had a fun and safe labor day...

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I got a set but I am up here in alaska, Would have to UPS them to you to get them by the weekend.

Need your area code for shipping price? Mine is 99705 I don't know what they would weigh maybe 15#'s.

Let me know what you want to do. Make an offer on these if you want.

They are just kicking around in my shed for when I decide to make a trailer for the prowler I thought I would put suspension in it.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I got a set but I am up here in alaska, Would have to UPS them to you to get them by the weekend.

Need your area code for shipping price? Mine is 99705 I don't know what they would weigh maybe 15#'s.

Let me know what you want to do. Make an offer on these if you want.

They are just kicking around in my shed for when I decide to make a trailer for the prowler I thought I would put suspension in it.
What model Prowler are those off of?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
They are off a 08 650h1.

They are in good shape, 1 of the aluminum blocks to retain the spring @ shock eyelet is broken. It still held the spring as I did not know it was cracked until I removed the shocks to put on my Walkers.

UPS 2day is approx 60.00 for 20#'s
Will sell 2 or 4, Let me know I am off work starting tomorrow Wed. so I could get them to ups and to you by Friday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts