Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 08 prowler 700 xtx that I just changed the rear rotor and brakes on. When I took it for a test run and came to a quick stop it made a loud grinding noise. I used all oem parts from arctic cat

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
pick up a rock on the first run ?? pads seated in caliper right ? I'm sure by now you have recheck total install work.

welcome to the house , where about in Az ?? friend is a snow bird down there in Boust [sp?] area believe around Parker. he is home in N. Idaho now.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Welcome to the best Prowler site going! Recheck your parts as Gary said. I'm sure others will help also!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
i have a 08 prowler 700 xtx that i just changed the rear rotor and brakes on. When i took it for a test run and came to a quick stop it made a loud grinding noise. I used all oem parts from arctic cat
welcome to the best prowler site,their has been a lot of issues on this problem,i have a 2006 the rear brake has been noisy from day one,i was told to buy a new rotor and use ebc brand brake pads,i tried the ebc pads but not the rotor,i just ended up putting 4-wheel disc brakes on it....no noise now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts