Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
You need a sun roof to pop your head out.

Very nice.

Do you put anything on your clutch cover gasket?
I started using bel-ray waterproof grease on both sides. Comes off without tearing and seals up nice.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The last time it came apart I ended up putting it back with gasket maker cause I did rip the gasket, besides that I've never had any trouble with it leaking.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Couldnt Just have bought a Boat? Thats INSANE!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It up in Canada, central Saskatchewan. Around our farm most stuff has a fairly hard bottom about 18"s down so if you have the ground clearance you never get stuck.

Ive actually be much deeper then that before. In fact I had to extend the snorkels this year do to all the extra rain we've been getting, there now just over the roll bar. None of our trails are impassable with out a snorkel of some kind and about half of them are just impassable.

·
Registered
222 Posts
cool pics man but next time you should stick your fishing rod out and troll you might get lucky.......

·
Registered
32 Posts
Great pics. The first picture you posted is somewhat similar to where we ride down here, especially in the summer time (rainy season).

Those are some crazy tall snorkels but I guess you need them!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Humor me if you will Norther Mud ,,how do you run under water like that with out drowing the motor out? Muffler addition ?
Is your Artic Cat modified to do this ,,,or can I do it with mine ?

Great Pictures and thx for showing them to us ,,I have some friends that I would like to brag to with your show and tell photos and if my cat will do this as is it will even be better..LOL

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just need to snorkel it. The exhaust is still stock. Just snorkeled the belt intake and output and the engine intake. They you have to plug the duck bill drain in the air-box. Then go thought the bike and dielectric grease every electrical connection and the CDI box, plus some on the inside of the plug boot and you should be good to go. Here's a pic of my snorkels.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Good to see another Sask prowler! Alot of the trails down here (Estevan) are a no go due to the water. But I'm not snorkeled either...

·
Registered
733 Posts
That's just awesome man! I've been deep with mine but not quite that deep!! My snorkels would have to be extended to go submarining like that.. i'm good go about the top of my seats.. Nice pics!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Those are some sweet pics! I'm never going that deep but awesome to watch someone else do it!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts