Registered
414 Posts
She's purdy!!! Love that orange.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally!!!

3 WEEKS OF HEARING, WE DONT KNOW WHEN ITS SHIPPING,WE DONT HAVE ANY IDEA, TO A PHONECALL THIS MORNING SAYING ,IT CAME IN THIS MORNING.SO IM THINKIN.WELL MABE ILL LET YOU SWEAT IT OUT FOR A FEW WEEKS JUST LIKE YOU DID TO ME..SO I TOLD HIM ill be there saturday.guess i told him .......lol:D

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Hmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it in your drive yet? RD

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
3 WEEKS OF HEARING, WE DONT KNOW WHEN ITS SHIPPING,WE DONT HAVE ANY IDEA, TO A PHONECALL THIS MORNING SAYING ,IT CAME IN THIS MORNING.SO IM THINKIN.WELL MABE ILL LET YOU SWEAT IT OUT FOR A FEW WEEKS JUST LIKE YOU DID TO ME..SO I TOLD HIM ill be there saturday.guess i told him .......lol:D
That's good news,don't look like your gonna make him sweat it to bad:Dhow far do you have to go to get it.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
about an hour and a half.i justcant get away from work this week......

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i wish it was that easy....i would have picked it up today

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ill pick it up saturday morning ....it will be chopped and put in the gararge by saturday eve:D

·
Registered
414 Posts
That machine is a blank slate for an artist to just go crazy with modifications. Can't wait to see what you do with it. That orange is just perfect for placing a nice, blue Boise State Bronco's sticker on the hood! Just sayin'. :)

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
That machine is a blank slate for an artist to just go crazy with modifications. Can't wait to see what you do with it. That orange is just perfect for placing a nice, blue Boise State Bronco's sticker on the hood! Just sayin'. :)
I remembered what his last one looked like,Iam sure he cant wait to get started on it.:p

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I remembered what his last one looked like,Iam sure he cant wait to get started on it.:p
YES HE WILL BE VERY BUSY FOR THE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS!!! :p;):D:eek::confused:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts