Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys whats up? i'm new to the forum and actually dob't own the Prowler yet.... but hopefully with you guys help and knowledge, I'll be able to talk my wife out of wanting a Teryx!! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are they that much faster? Everything I've read says they only do 46 but a friends swears his will do at least 50. But then again his has no speedo either. How fast is the '09 700 XTX

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
The Teryx does run about 46 to 48, but the '09 700 XTX will run 55. The Prowler is a more stable vehicle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awesome. I think the prowler is a way better looking vehicle plus i like the fact that you actually sit higher up in it than the others. Ive been looking at an LE with the flat bed and wooden side boards, looks really clean. My only issue is not knowing anyone that actually has one and it takes an act of god to get a dealer to let you ride one but then you only ride it around the lot. Too bad there isnt a place to test drive them all with obstacles and such. I live in Arkansas so if anyone is close and would take me for a ride just let me know. I know most of you guys are towards the west.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts