Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheers
Im about a week into owning my first SxS, picked up a 2010 XTZ in Desert Red with about a 1000mi and 100hrs on it last week. Im really looking forward to what this machine is going to do for me, WHAT an ANIMAL. All ready off and running with it, tryin to study up on how to get a Oil pressure and coolant temp gauge set up.
Anyways, just sayin Hi and see ya around.:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome aboard, a lot of people here have installed a variety of gauges in different locations.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome to the click!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Cheers
Im about a week into owning my first SxS, picked up a 2010 XTZ in Desert Red with about a 1000mi and 100hrs on it last week. Im really looking forward to what this machine is going to do for me, WHAT an ANIMAL. All ready off and running with it, tryin to study up on how to get a Oil pressure and coolant temp gauge set up.
Glad to see you made it over,more talk over here in one day than there is on the other site in 1 week.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
welcome to the family;)

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Cheers
Also consider volt gauge,makes it nice to see what battery is doing,its the easiest gauge to hook up.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Welcome aboard! Members always willing to help!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
HEY HEY Hey North Dakota .. welcome to the house .. sorry didn't see this before .

N. Idaho here ... lots of BS flies around these parts join in and shovel some with us

1 - 12 of 12 Posts