Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Glad to be here... I'll let ya know when we have our audio systems avaliable for the prowlers :) soon though.......

Trevor

·
Banned
130 Posts
Welcome to the sit can't wait to see the audio set up.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Trevor,
I have been bumping and Pimping you guys already! So when the time comes for my Prowler build, we are gonna have to go all out on the audio system! I like to ride in cemetery's and see if I can wake the dead! In a totally respectful kind of way of course.

Glad to have you here
Rick aka Hapa aka GlamisProwler

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It kinda sucks the Prowlers get left out in parts production so we made and designed our system. Then we learned of the 1000 and thats cool because our parts will fit it. I'm sure there will be a flood of performance parts now because the 1000 will be so popular. At least we made our designs before the 1000 :D.

Hey Diesel! good to be here, Thanks for starting the forum.

Thanks Rick, without the AKA's I wouldn't of known who you are. Too many boads and different names now :) Btw, waking the dead is something we can help with.... whats the appropriate music to play for that? Thriller :p
Trevor

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
It kinda sucks the Prowlers get left out in parts production so we made and designed our system. Then we learned of the 1000 and thats cool because our parts will fit it. I'm sure there will be a flood of performance parts now because the 1000 will be so popular. At least we made our designs before the 1000 :D.

Hey Diesel! good to be here, Thanks for starting the forum.

Thanks Rick, without the AKA's I wouldn't of known who you are. Too many boads and different names now :) Btw, waking the dead is something we can help with.... whats the appropriate music to play for that? Thriller :p
Trevor
If we need to do any testing or R&D on a 1000 I am there! My stereo's are as important to my ride as any modification I do! Thriller is ok but Billie Jean really bumps!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your in OC, right? so your psuedo local. Works for me. I'll let you know when we get close and I'll see what we can do. Thanks.

Trevor

1 - 7 of 7 Posts