Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joining like the forum s here learned a lot about the machine I didn't know I have a ofc cab complete my son is claustrophobic and hence it's for sale I also fabricated a different setup and no longer need the box well thanks for all the information and if I have problems I'll be sure to post here before I run it to a shop. PLAY SAFE everyone!!!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Just joining like the forum s here learned a lot about the machine I didn't know I have a ofc cab complete my son is claustrophobic and hence it's for sale I also fabricated a different setup and no longer need the box well thanks for all the information and if I have problems I'll be sure to post here before I run it to a shop. PLAY SAFE everyone!!!
Welcome to the site, as soon as you get the 15 needed post we like to see some pics.:D

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome to the Cat House!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome welcome welcome :)

fill in your signature line so we know what ya have in other posts and also your location ... will help us have an idea your ride area and where we might be able to locate some help / shop / parts suppliers ... a big bunch of Canuck friends here , I also have a bunch of friends [mostly from the Diesel Hot Rodding stuff] .. but since being here have several new friends and hope to meet someday .

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Welcome to the site! We are a picture hungry bunch! Lot of knowledge here, and free for the asking!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts