2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im thinking about getting a set IMAG0052.jpg

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Joe,
Good to see you on the boards. Thoses are really nice looking seats. Have you sat in them yet? Will they fit in the Prowler?
They are for a Prowler Im trying to get to test sit in them.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you get them in something other than vinyl? Might be a little hot in the summer in vinyl. Other than that I like em.
Yes you Can.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
560 plus shipping list price, They are in CA

·
Registered
733 Posts
That's a good price for some real nice looking seats! Is there a web site I could check them out on? I might look in to a pair.. I like the vinyl for my use.. the mud will clean off easier.. lol

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's a good price for some real nice looking seats! Is there a web site I could check them out on? I might look in to a pair.. I like the vinyl for my use.. the mud will clean off easier.. lol
http://prpseats.com/ Here ya go, They are running a special on them 380 plus shipping.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is this the fake leather? If it is I have it in my sandcar and it gets just as hot as vinyl. Very easy to clean but if the sun is on it and you get in it look out.
They are Vinyl.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Is this the fake leather? If it is I have it in my sandcar and it gets just as hot as vinyl. Very easy to clean but if the sun is on it and you get in it look out.
I don't have to worry about intense heat like you guys experience down there! If mine get too hot I'll just drive in to a pond and cool them off! lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts