Merry Christmas

·
Registered
125 Posts
Merry Christmas to one and all

·
Registered
252 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Happy Holidays everyone!, Been working straight nights right through them. Our great thinking management had our shift bring up a new reactor on Christmas Eve night, with no engineering or E&I support. What a Christmas present that was! While they sat at home eating and drinking their candyassed butts off. I need to retire!

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If it went good they did it! If it went in the toilet, it was because you screwed up! This is just wrong!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
If it went good they did it! If it went in the toilet, it was because you screwed up! This is just wrong!
AND NORMAL .... Oh look at what WE did , or those dummies don't know a thing :(

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The New Year is fast approaching! Michigan gets a 7.3 cents increase in gas tax to welcome the new year in! Supposed to go toward road repairs, but we will have to watch that!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
The New Year is fast approaching! Michigan gets a 7.3 cents increase in gas tax to welcome the new year in! Supposed to go toward road repairs, but we will have to watch that!
dedicated to road use only or general fund money ?? .... if gen fund good luck, the $$$ never seem to get there

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Supposedly road use, but you know how that works! All I've seen the last couple of years is replacing all of the signs! They yanked the wooden posts out several years ago and replaced them with steel, now they are yanking the steel and going back to wood! WTF? Never did understand why they needed new signs in the first place! Still got the same potholes!

Reactions: de3

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
wise use of $$ in some bureaucrats "mind" [if there is such a thing] ... seen all to many times the public fell for that one like the call for sales tax for Police n Fire but they end up reducing force do to lack of $$ budget / operating funds ... so what happened to the increase tx $$ HUMMMM

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aw Screw it! Have a Happy New Year!

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Happy New year, everyone! I'm done at work until Jan 21st. Having a trigger finger operated on today. Be nice to have it fixed. Plus, the "way better half" will be assisting the surgeon and will stitch me up. Needless to say, I have been a very good husband, lately! Don't want her to stitch up anything else!

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Back at ya Norway!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
and a Happy New Year from Reno to you all , now were not getting any younger so go do it what ever is in your bucket list !!!!

be healthy and prosperous !

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well hopefully everybody survived the New Years! Me and mama are starting back to the fitness center tomorrow! Long over do! Gained 10 pounds so far this winter, and really feel it!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts