Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Stay safe, and enjoy the day!

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Happy Holidays RD! Been working nights and had out Thanksgiving with the kids and grandkids today. Good time, plus I kicked everyone's asses playing Hearts. I ran the table twice!
Happy Holidays everyone!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
you all have a great Holiday season also .. getting ready to head south again right after Christmas. get some warmer weather for the cold months

RD got snow yet ? sorry haven't been around much lately [my lap top is broken and it's a PIA to post from my phone so ... ]

I saw on the news that above you they got smacked with a good dump, figured you got some of that too only a play version of it :)

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you get all the Prowler parts from your good list, and favors from your miss or misses from your naughty list!

·
Administrator
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you all have a great Holiday season also .. getting ready to head south again right after Christmas. get some warmer weather for the cold months

RD got snow yet ? sorry haven't been around much lately [my lap top is broken and it's a PIA to post from my phone so ... ]

I saw on the news that above you they got smacked with a good dump, figured you got some of that too only a play version of it :)
No snow yet in Kingman! Rain forecast this week, may turn to snow on Christmas'

·
Administrator
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Merry Christmas to all! Time for family, friends, and the good Lords Blessings!

·
Administrator
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Frigging New Years already! Wonderful year, many blessings, and great times! Happy New Year to all!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts