Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats everyone doing for the holidays???? are ya going anyware??? doing anything out of the ordinary??? lets hear it:D

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
All my family are within 10-15 miles of me so I won't be traveling far. This Sunday we're having a family dinner at my parents house so with the 5-7" of snow predicted I'll be heading out there early plowing the drive. Christmas Eve going to my In-Law's for a dinner and it's only two houses up from my parents house. Christmas morning heading to my oldest daughter's place in Richmond, Mo. for Christmas with her family, they used to spend the night with us and wait for Santa but my 7 year old grandson is ready for Santa to come to his house. I was great playing Santa but time for my daughter and her husband to take over.

Merry Christmas to All!

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'll be keeping criminals at bay! Enjoy your guys holiday!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Home in Sparks, Nv. with Daughter and friend coming for breakfast and staying the day .. some hot domino games to be had.. been trying to shed some lbs down to 296 now from 315 so get to have GOOD REAL FOOD :) ..

Son n family heading down to Vegas so won't be here this year

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im having 24 people in the house for dinner,,a little crazy ,a lot of food and crazy conversation,but its all good .....I cant wait to see my grandson!!!:D MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE AND THERE FAMILIES:D

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Sounds great, a little hectic, but great! We are going to the kids house this year, sit back and destroy his house for once! LOL, Happy Holidays to all! RD, and Pat

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
My wifes daughter and her husband and There 3 kids come in from oklahoma last night,The best part about it was that he brought my 4-wheeler in that I bought.I think they will be here until next fri.:eek:we will have 12 people here for christmas day..MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL...............:)

·
Registered
561 Posts
we just had our family dinner tonight. 7 of us. Last year and for the past 3 years we have had dinner at our house because it's the biggest one. But last year and the year before stuff went missing after they all left. So needless to say I refuse to have Christmas here with my family because I don't know who took the stuff. So Christmas this year is kinda screwed up.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
we just had our family dinner tonight. 7 of us. Last year and for the past 3 years we have had dinner at our house because it's the biggest one. But last year and the year before stuff went missing after they all left. So needless to say I refuse to have Christmas here with my family because I don't know who took the stuff. So Christmas this year is kinda screwed up.
Rob I know that's sad,but it is not uncommon for that to happen.I have heard of family's hiding things before certain family members show up.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
sorry to hear that , I had similar type thing with a Nephew who had started using .. we had a come to Jesus discussion that fortunately worked as he was just starting to use.

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
3 more days til Christmas! Where did the time go? We may or may not go to the kids for Xmas, depends on the weather, but being just me and Pat, it would still be nice! Once the kids turn teenager you lose some of the excitement! Jusy my thoughts!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you are absalutly correct about that rd but my grandson is coming ,,,he is a year and a half now that changes the whole game now............its all for the kids man....theres nothing better than still beleving in santa:D:D:D

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Agree to Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Man ol man i still like getting presents...........just like a kid.lol:d

1 - 15 of 15 Posts