Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watched the Nascar race yesterday! JJ did it again! From back to champ!

Reactions: oldprowler and de3

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I watched also , quite an accomplishment IMHO

I just didn't want Bush or the whiny Joey to win , two of my least favorites

my guy [Harvick] lost out in round two :(

Reactions: de3

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Used to be a giant Nascar fan, but overtime at work crushed all my sports following. Maybe after I retire I can get back into it. Still have a 3 to 5 year sentence to complete at the plant. God help me survive.

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I watched also , quite an accomplishment IMHO

I just didn't want Bush or the whiny Joey to win , two of my least favorites

my guy [Harvick] lost out in round two :(
I was pulling for Edwards, or JJ! Carl is a class act!

Reactions: oldprowler and de3

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was impressed with Johnsons march to the front. He never looked like a threat until the last 30 laps! The restart that he took the lead on was unreal! He shot through the trouble and gained, everybody else went backwards! Once in position, there was no holding him back! What a team! Him and Chad with Hendricks backing! Priceless!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Used to be a giant Nascar fan, but overtime at work crushed all my sports following. Maybe after I retire I can get back into it. Still have a 3 to 5 year sentence to complete at the plant. God help me survive.
I feel your pain as I am in the same boat. Maybe someday I can spend the odd Sunday in front of the T.V. again.

Reactions: Bryan

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I finally broke down and got one for my shop! Welder sure raises hell with it! LOL I spend less time watching tv since I retired! Too many other things going on! Be warned, it takes about 5 minutes to adjust to retired life!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Be warned, it takes about 5 minutes to adjust to retired life!
5 Minutes ??? what the heck took U so long , once I made the decision it was all over and then I put in a couple more days at the J O B but wasn't there and should have just stayed home.

Reactions: de3
1 - 9 of 9 Posts