Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My job is driving me crazy....
So here's the basic layout:

First, there is this supermodel chick. Yeah, she’s pretty hot I suppose, but damn she is completely useless. This girl is constantly fixing here hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self centered and has never once considered the needs of anyone but herself. She’s as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising she finds the brain power to breath.

The next chick is completely opposite. She might be one of the smartest people on earth. Here career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1to 10. I’m not sure she even showers, much less shaves here “womanly parts”. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the “stoner”. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked when he comes to work, during work, and I’m sure after work. He probably hasn’t been sober anytime in the last 10 years, and he is only 22! He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 60’s, and to make it worse, he brings his big freakin’ dog to work. Every dang day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from second hand smoke. Half the time I think the dog is trying to talk with his constant bellowing….also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds, Crystals, Burger King….EVERY FREAKIN DAY!

So, anyway, I drive theses retards around in my van and we solve mysteries and stuff
:p

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya it was pretty good. How was yours?
Went to our small town Parade ..

Seen A clown

Seen a trailer load of John Deere Tractors

Seen this very nice 57 chev that the undertaker owns

Then there were John Deere drivers for the John Deere Tractors

Then I took this butt shot of this horsey for you to see ,,

did you see the horsey? LOL
I did have fun ,, now this week end its another Parade in the other town next to me..

·
Registered
861 Posts
dayum..like chris says..you hiring? sounds like an awesome place to work...walk around stoned all day....jeezz.... as long as you are drivin!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts