Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, How many of You are switching to That OTHER Forum? Just wondering.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
why switch ????? something going on here I / we need to know about ???

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why switch ????? something going on here I / we need to know about ???
No nothing is going on,I was just bored and my mind was just wandering and it wandered to the question.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I have posted over on arcticsxs but only 22 members.

Lot's of posts but they are just basically instant messaging themselves.

I don't know there is lots of new threads that are kinda pointless and thinking out-loud.
Guess that is what needs to happen with a new forum to get action started.

I asked a ? on both forums and got a great answer here.

I will be on both but this I think will be my primary source of information.

I am on lots of forums anyway. prowlertalk, prowlerforums, arcticchat, highlifter and now arcticsxs.

Each has their own nitch and the ?'s I ask and answers I am looking for are geared toward different information.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
If you like it here stay here. That site has included the wildcat in the format. No one is forcing anyone to switch. Honestly no one has to change a thing. Just like when prowlertalk was started there is a lot of bsing going on to get the site so it comes up in a search. The same thing was done here before a lot of you were here. Thats how you found PT. It's simple the guys on this site know more about AC sxs's than anyone. Naturaly we are gonna know more about some of the wildcat parts then a site that just popped up and said hey we are a wildcat site. This site has become the go to prowler site on the net. so stay here if u r comfortable. if you want to check that one out once in awhile it's not like you are cheating on a spouse or something.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I don't know there is lots of new threads that are kinda pointless and thinking out-loud.

I am on lots of forums anyway. prowlertalk, prowlerforums, arcticchat, highlifter and now arcticsxs.

Each has their own nitch and the ?'s I ask and answers I am looking for are geared toward different information.
Very well put!

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
If you like it here stay here. That site has included the wildcat in the format. No one is forcing anyone to switch. Honestly no one has to change a thing. Just like when prowlertalk was started there is a lot of bsing going on to get the site so it comes up in a search. The same thing was done here before a lot of you were here. Thats how you found PT. It's simple the guys on this site know more about AC sxs's than anyone. Naturaly we are gonna know more about some of the wildcat parts then a site that just popped up and said hey we are a wildcat site. This site has become the go to prowler site on the net. so stay here if u r comfortable. if you want to check that one out once in awhile it's not like you are cheating on a spouse or something.
Well put Chris. This site did not seam like it wanted to embrace the new Wildcat. I understand most of us come here because of the Prowlers first and formost. Its nice to have a one stop shop and I think that is the direction the new forum hopes to go.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
It will be very nice to have a site with both and lots of members.
I know I will be looking into the wildcat info for my xtz.
What parts interchange what new aftermarket parts will also work with the xtz.
Like MSD box among others like a brace for the engine block with billet trans gears so no more throwing bevels through the bottom end.

Which is what just happened to TeamArctic Sorry for your loss bud.
He will be posting pic's soon sounds real bad big trans failure.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts

You are correct. When you start a web site or forum, you have to create relevancy. The key to this is to have content ever changing. When the search engine robots see this activity, your site gets boosted up in the search results. What you make think is pointless is actually generating relevancy so the site can be found when someone goes to Google and types a question. If a site can't get found, it won't survive.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts

That's just sandchris and I. I am on vacation so lot's of time to sit around and mess with him.

·
Registered
491 Posts
for now im running between all of the sites ..... it gets tiring . i will be spend a good bit more time in the new Arcticsxs site , i want to help out the new site as much as i have done for this one. we can never have enough information . and the more accessible the info is the more popular our brand can become,

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I'm still here also, just enjoying the Wildcat chat over on the other site. That is the newest thing hitting the AC Nation, and I'm watching it closely.
Plus, I've spent the past week running two display booths at the county fair and putting in 14 hour days, so unless someone asked me a question, I didn't always show up...

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Its Good to see that everyone will still be here,I thinks both sites can be useful tools.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts