Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

How do you really feel about your Prowler?

• LOVE IT!

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • LIKE IT

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • ITS OK

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Dont Care for it

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How Many People are Happy with their Prowlers? Let me know and share.

·
Registered
192 Posts
XTZ big Cat.

Im happy with my prowler but it is still a never ending quest to improve it for the terrain I enjoy riding. But if I bought one that already had everything I wanted on it, It would cost $40,000 so yeah for a base to work from, I love it!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im happy with my prowler but it is still a never ending quest to improve it for the terrain I enjoy riding. But if I bought one that already had everything I wanted on it, It would cost $40,000 so yeah for a base to work from, I love it!
Its nice to hear from You.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ive had mine 2 years, 650xt, no issues so far,2800 miles and going strong. i have rode with them all, rinos, kaws, rangers, razors even CF moto's. i have always felt that my Prowler was a step ahead of them all.

·
Registered
291 Posts
How Many People are Happy with their Prowlers? Let me know and share.
Have you had your clutches done by Adam(airdam)? If not i would suggest you do, you will really like the difference it makes. He made my 700 xtx le alot quicker off the line and a little faster on top end.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Like mine so far. A few quirks but no major issues as of yet. Started using it in may ( I have a crop consulting business) and in 1100 miles it has been good. Tilt steering would be nice))))

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I love it ... it gets my fat azz back into the mountains into country I haven't been to for a long time an love , as I'm now to busted up to walk or pack back in.

I won't be quite as hard on mine as you sand dune riders :rolleyes:, but will be using it on some very challenging overgrown tails and log roads and very steep rocky and sharp shale grades, also the rocks will be fun to maneuver over and around as will the trees and big azz roots laying under the dust lol.

so far no failed parts but fully expect I'll get my share :eek: lol

·
Registered
463 Posts
I love it nothing has the power of the big Cat and I have allways loved V-twins. With the mods I made it is perfect.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Joe,
This poll sounds like Cold Stone Ice cream, Go to have it, love it, like it sizes.
That because I didnt want to Im buying a CanAm,Im buying a RZR,Im buying a Rhino.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I alway liked my cat, but with the mods i have done i absolutely love it now. With the lowered seats and cage the Prestige Long Arm, with fully adjustable shocks, big Gun exhaust, and custom intake, Bead Locks and Interco , Truxxes tires it is really nice, ride speed , the whole package .

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
I love my cat!! The issues I have had are mostly my fault. I over built this thing right away, I drive it like I stole it, so I have to expect to break stuff. And I love that it is American made.

Maybe the most important thing, the ear to ear grin I get when I mash the throttle!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i love my cat!! The issues i have had are mostly my fault. I over built this thing right away, i drive it like i stole it, so i have to expect to break stuff. And i love that it is american made.

Maybe the most important thing, the ear to ear grin i get when i mash the throttle!
way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
the poll is closed but I wanted to comment that we love ours! We had a few hiccups with the rear diff and a warped brake rotor on the rear but after that its been all fun!
I just bought a top for it, ordered components for a stereo system last night, a rear bumper this morning. I already have a lift for it and 14" SS wheels with 30" Zillas. I also bought the rear seat out of a CJ-5 this past weekend. I bolted it in only to realize that I need to raise the seats up so I will take care of that soon.

I also bought a new Grant steering wheel for it. Now I just have to buy an adaptor kit. Its been snorkeled by me and added a front brushguard, 1/2 windshield and a winch. We get lots of compliments on it!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts