Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 prowler xtx 700. I had a new motor put in and immediately had a power issue. The battery started to not hold a charge so i replaced it, it still lost charge so i replacedthe silinoid now it barily wants to turn over unless the battery is full charged. I was told replace the starter. The video shows two gound wires mine only has one. Couldthat be the issue.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a 2009 prowler xtx 700. I had a new motor put in and immediately had a power issue. The battery started to not hold a charge so i replaced it, it still lost charge so i replacedthe silinoid now it barily wants to turn over unless the battery is full charged. I was told replace the starter. The video shows two gound wires mine only has one. Couldthat be the issue.
Here is a link to a shop manual that may help troubleshooting:
https://www.manualslib.com/products/Arctic-Cat-2009-Prowler-Xt-4189320.html

·
Administrator
7,357 Posts
Additional grounds wires are always a good thing, but your issue sounds like a bad starter motor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts