Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would bring up a new Topic........how much money does everyone have in there Prowlers including the price when bought.....JUST REMEMBER EVERY PENNY COUNTS..........I did a good Figure on my old prowler the other day,My prowler was 9,300 dollars new in 2006 And with what I did to it......I had around 14,800 in it.:eek:

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I don't think I want to know.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
I gave 8,200 for mine used, and I have about 6,000 thousand in parts and tires into it. Not counting any of my labor!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Mine was about $11,000 new and I have about $400 in it so far. I've only owned it a couple of months so I haven't had time to put a ton of $$$$$$$$$$$ into it yet.

·
Registered
414 Posts
You realize our wives might stumble upon this thread........

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Heck, if she gets upset over this, just think how mad she'd get if we shared all of our half baked plans! LOL

·
Registered
414 Posts
ALL my plans are half-baked. Sometimes they stay in the oven too long. lol.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I don't think I want to know.
Amen to that .. many of you have way more "stuff" than I do but my original purchase price was way up there to start + add on's .. so I need not figure it all out might cry LOL

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
baked did someone say baked ... love hot Cinnamon buns :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought an 06 a couple years back for 3200. Put a new cylinder on it, a few parts here and there and beer holder. Ive got probably got about 5500 into it now.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I dont like this thread at all! But, I'll play. I'm just short of 10k in mine.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
What is not to like! We all have an addiction! Double the original price seems to be average, thankfully I didn't buy new! I've also invested in a lot of used parts, Case Set, Extra Cylinder and piston, camshaft, rocker arms, cylinder head, and a complete set of transmission gears. Spare parts galore! I did save on wiring, gages, labor, and doo dads! Thankfully I have access to a machine shop, and metal working tools!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I dont like this thread at all! But, I'll play.
assume you feel this is a small peeing contest , how much / how big / how long .. mine is better than yours

don't feel it was meant as that at all , just to share how much "fun" were having spending WAY TOO MUCH on our toys LOL

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
assume you feel this is a small peeing contest , how much / how big / how long .. mine is better than yours

don't feel it was meant as that at all , just to share how much "fun" were having spending WAY TOO MUCH on our toys LOL
yep Gary its all for fun.......

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Another thing to hide from the wife! LOL

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

I had fun spending money on mine except for the damn engine not long after I bought my used Prowler because of the the bad oil pump driven gear. But what the hell I got all the upgraded parts and no problems since!

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
There is the key! Are we enjoying our hobby? I get just as much enjoyment out of mine working on it, as I do riding it! Worth every dime I spent!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Paid $8,100 for it. Put on new tires, brush guard, hard top, new right front fender, storage bag for the rear of the cage, had to replace the left rear axle, rear view mirror. IDK, probably have around $9,300 in it right now.

·
Registered
177 Posts
bought my Hdx ne w last year,by the time I had it equipped was 15k Canadian,No problem this is wife's machine she takes grand kids I ride quad.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts