Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bought work shirts and pocket T-shirts from them for some years and like em and they last a long time.

We now have a store in Springfield oregon which is some miles from me ,,so beings I get a catalog I just order what I want.

Once we move and get settled in I will be using the Prowler for trails and such and also camping so will be visiting their store for sure then.

I seen in their catalog that they have this 50th Anniversary truck which is a 1968 Chevy C-10 with Dick and Jims autograph on it ,,as it is an old truck they started out with the store ..only 5000 made so I ordered one ..

It fit right in with my collection of things with these old trucks as some of you may already know that I have a 71 and a 72 full scale truck of these years ..

anyway just was curious who shops at Cabela's and if you have a store close by to go in person to.

Heres my scale model truck..

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I shop there,The store isnt too far from me.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
so why not ask who gets the hard back book/catalogs :)
yup I do .. they send them to the big $$ guys [lots of purchases] ... they are 10-15 +/- miles away in Post Falls ... I would guess it's like a junkie addict , ya just have to get at least a weekly shot :) .

·
Registered
31 Posts
Cabela's

I bought my Wicked Ridge Invader crossbow there.Also 3-D targets,guns,fishing stuff,trap (clays)throwing machine,ammo,arrows ect..There about 40 miles away.Any closer and I'd be broke.Wait I am broke ! Bass Pro is closer.I don't have a chance. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts