Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found the forum yesterday and joined up. Picked up the prowler last fall and used it over the winter plowing snow and mobbing through waist deep snow here. It was a ton of fun, but now I am looking forwards to getting out and playing in the mud as well as using it at the cabin for hunting etc. I've hauled a ton of logs behind it this summer dragging them out to use for firewood. I am amazed at the stuff I can pull with this thing.

I know I am a newby here, but is there any way we can just contribute some money to the site and turn off all the ads? I dont mind throwing some money towards a good site ifn it means I dont have to clutter up the page with ads LOL

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Welcome to the best prowler site,sorry about the ad's not sure if i can get rid of them or not.great info on here and great members............hope you stay active.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome to the site, I think your stuck with the ads unless you install a blocker. I think Joe has one installed that works but I don't remember the name.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
no ads here …what ever I have works great , but it's built in my Mac

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can live with the ads, was just tossing out there my willingness to contribute to the forum. A good forum where you can tell the good and bad stories about a vendor or product is getting harder and harder to find. Thats why I started my forum for the planes and have kept it ad free so if a vendor is screwing up big time they guys can tell the truth about it and I dont have a vendor crying to me cause they are getting bad mouthed on a forum that they "support".

Hope to be able to contribute pics and good stories as the summer progresses and I get the XTX dialed in for work and play.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
That has happened on here before .....but it was something that got out of hand,and not the vendors fault...................:)

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
trust me on this … if we had a troubling vendor the rank and file would have NO problem saying so even if it meant expulsion from the board …. lots of retired guys here who got nothing to loose and will say it how it is ..

I for one don't pull a punch :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts