Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just picked up a 2013 700 HDX. Boys have outgrown the golf cart and figured this was a good step up. I've already added a gun rack and front flood lights. Next is to figure a good GPS for longer trail rides/adventures, but for right now it's working great around the cabin and the sporting clays courses.

paul

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
just picked up a 2013 700 HDX. Boys have outgrown the golf cart and figured this was a good step up. I've already added a gun rack and front flood lights. Next is to figure a good GPS for longer trail rides/adventures, but for right now it's working great around the cabin and the sporting clays courses.

paul
Welcome to the site! No stupid questions here just a desire to learn more, I was at Bass Pro tonight they had more HDX's there than I've seen for quite a while.

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
Welcome to the forum Paul! We all started out the same, so all questions are valued! Great machine the HDX!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome to the club!
i love these HDX machines. they work as hard as they play.
just a heads up tho. the HDX has a poor pre air filter location. i was having to change mine out every 100 to 200 miles. i ended up sucking some dust into my cylinder and now it eats a little oil but its been 5000+ since then with no issues. im glad i caught it in time before the dust ate the cylinder up.
check this tread out. it cost me about 20 bucks or so. now i dont have to change out my filter as much. actually only once a year and im getting 2000+ miles a year.

Pre Filter Relocation

1 - 4 of 4 Posts