Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok Fellas the Hulk project is almost complete. We added another Tv and moved the gps to the dash, added a bunch of diamond plate, a name plate that says hulk out of diamond plate with a mirror back ground. It was at the Shakoppee Classic car show last night playing DJ and I just wanted to share some pics...I hope you like them. By the way the car model is named ashley and I will have some more uhm good pics :D soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey flying121, thanks. Question for you, how did you get the list of extra's to show up under your post? I have many extra's I would like to put on mine, I am just not that smart (>_<) let me know if you can help. Thanks!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
hey flying121, thanks. Question for you, how did you get the list of extra's to show up under your post? I have many extra's I would like to put on mine, I am just not that smart (>_<) let me know if you can help. Thanks!!!!!!!

Eddie

Just go into user CP located at the top of the page on the tool bar and select signature. Then just add what ever you would like.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope that is the owner of the Booth. Some guys have all the luck (>_<). Thank's Desert and thank's flying 121 for the info.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ran out of room but I think it worked. Thank's again for the info. YOUR THE MAN!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts